Dalat, the former French hill station, was probably the most important location for the Emperor Bao Dai after the Imperial Citadel in Hue. In 1933 the emperor met Nguyen Huu Thi Lan at a party in Dalat, and she became his first and only queen, Nam Phuong.
Dalat was also his preferred place to live and work when he was the Emperor of Annam and the Head of the State of Vietnam from 1948 to 1955, and he had several summer homes here, now called Palace I, II and III. Bao Dai also lived here with his lovers, “concubines”, Mong Diep and Phi Anh. He was passionate about hunting in Buon Me Thuot or Lak Lake and occasionally traveled to Nha Trang with Mong Diep.
According to the Hue cultural researcher, Nguyen Đac Xuan, Bao Dai built a villa for his lover Mong Diep in the alpine forest near his official palace and a beautiful Spanish stone villa for his concubine Phi Anh, which is now a luxury hotel in Dalat.
With alpine scenery, lakes, flower gardens, a market, historic railway station with steam trains, lovely colonial buildings and a golf course, the first in Southeast Asia, Dalat can be reached in 2 hours by road from Nha Trang.
The Dalat Suite is adjacent to the Nha Trang Suite and both are located on the upper deck towards the rear of the Emperor Cruises boat. The higher suites offer gorgeous views of the stunning Nha Trang Bay. Dalat Suite is very spacious, large enough for a king and queen with ocean views on both sides and a private sundeck lounge. Designed with privacy, romance and elegance in mind, guests can enjoy the best views in the sun-filled cabin as well as sharing the memory of the gorgeous sunset.
The Dalat Suite has a double bedroom and, like the other suites, all amenities are handmade but more exclusive as befits a suite on the upper deck. The large, gracious balcony allows plenty of light into an airy 42.9 square metre room featuring elegant furnishings and rich decor. Meticulous attention to detail is reflected in the king-sized bed and marble bathroom featuring walk-in shower and an Indochine style old-fashioned bath tub.
- Number of cabins: 1
- Cabin Location: upper deck – 2nd floor
- Room size: 42.9m² and 10 m² Balcony
- Bed Type: Twin
- Number of people allowed: 2 adults + 2 child under 12 years old
- Maximum 2 extra beds or accommodating 6 people in total
Knowing that guests sometimes prefer to dine in the comfort of their suites, we offer room service around the clock. Room service offers a delectable choice of appetizers, main courses and desserts along with breads, sandwiches, burgers, soups and salad 24 hours a day.
Excellent cuisine is one of our core values on board.
Menus change daily and a multitude of dishes are offered during the cruise program.
Guests are free to dine whenever, wherever and with whomever they choose.
Our staff have been highly trained to attend to guests’ every need and desire and they take great pride in providing a personal service that really sets them apart.
Their goal is to provide exemplary personal service day and night, ensuring that guests’ wishes are satisfied completely.
Butler service is included. It is the ultimate prerequisite for individualized attention. Highly trained and profoundly committed to fulfilling guests wishes, butlers are the ultimate indulgence, usually reserved for the privileged few.
- Welcome drink
- Tissues , fruits, snack & nuts
- Live music, cinema, bars & art gallery
- Sight seeing entrance fee
- All inclusive & unlimited beverages including fine wines, beer and premium spirits, soft drinks, bottledwater, specialty coffee and tea served throughout the ship
- All rooms with private balcony & ocean view
- Tai chi/vovinam and unlimited use of spa & massage
- Cookery demonstration
- Unlimited beach activities such as kayaking, squid fishing.
- Experiences Manager on board
- Tour guide service for unlimited exploration
- Day Cruise: 1 seadfood lunch, all sight seeing & entrance fee, guide
- 2D1N Cruise: 01 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast and 1 Brunch
- 3D2N Cruise: 02 lunches, 02 dinners, 02 breakfasts, 01 brunch
- High speed wifi
- Mini-bar replenished daily with soft drinks, beer and bottled water.
- 24-hour room service with no additional charges.
- Tissues and fresh seasonal fruits & nuts at room
- Fun club for kids & library
- Upgrade to higher category accommodation or transportation (subject to availability).
- Service charges and government tax.
- Free bank charges if paying by credit card
Facilities & Activities
Our guests’ safety is our priority and our registered boat is actually safest technically in Halong Bay! All boats features the following safety amenities to ensure the safest possible cruise in Halong Bay […]
Hanoi Sales Office
# 3, Alley 65 Van Bao Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi, Vietnam
(+84) 4 3927 3475
(+84) 4 3927 3476
(+84) 123 666 88 79